- Same as at work, bleach wipe top to bottom and you’re all set!
FOR DEEP CLEANING - FOR THOSE DAYS THAT ARE MORE THAN JUST "A LITTLE" MESSY
- Remove your Ortholite® insoles. Machine wash on cold and let air dry.
- Scrub off visible dirt and grime with an old toothbrush or cloth.
- Mix a 1:10 bleach solution (1 part bleach, 9 parts water).
- Fully submerge your Gales in the solution. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly to prevent skin irritation.
- Let sit in a cool, well ventilated area. Do not leave your Gales in the sun or warping may occur.
- In the meantime, kick your feet up and relax. You've earned it!