At WorkFor 3 Second Cleaning During Shifts
1. Wipe your Gales® top to bottom with a disinfecting wipe.
2. That’s it!
For Light Cleaning - To Kick Your Shoes Off and Relax in Under 10 Seconds
1. Same as at work, bleach wipe top to bottom and you’re all set!
For Moderate Cleaning - When Your Day Got a Little Messy and Your Gales® Need a Little TLC
1. Scrub off any visible dirt and grime with an old toothbrush or cloth.
2. Wipe down your Gales® with a disinfecting wipe.
3. That’s it!
For Deep Cleaning - For Those Days That are More Than Just "a Little" Messy
1. Remove your Ortholite® insoles. Machine wash on cold and let air dry.
2. Scrub off visible dirt and grime with an old toothbrush or cloth.
3. Mix a 1:10 bleach solution (1 part bleach, 9 parts water).
4. Fully submerge your Gales® in the solution. Let soak for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly to prevent skin irritation.
6. Let sit in a cool, well ventilated area. Do not leave your Gales® in the sun or warping may occur.
7. In the meantime, kick your feet up and relax. You've earned it!